Real Marketing Specialists is a flexible marketing consultancy. We plan and execute marketing strategies and campaigns across all key offline and online channels.
We work daily with websites, SEO, social media, email, content marketing, PR, branding and strategic planning.
Founded in 2001 in Haddington in East Lothian, near Edinburgh, we deliver specific marketing projects and operate as outsourced marketing managers. We have worked with more than 120 companies providing results-driven, multi-channel marketing consultancy.
Trust, integrity, partnership and professionalism are really important to us. We love business, and we want yours to be very successful. This thinking runs through all our marketing projects.
We put it into practice by developing a thorough understanding of your business, and creating intelligent, tailor-made marketing strategies. These are robust and for the long term.
Our clients like our approach. Many of them have chosen to retain us for several years.
Can we help you with…?
- Managing your Social Media marketing campaigns: from just £199 per month.
- Creating and mailing your Email Newsletters: from just £199 per month.
- Running a Brainstorming Session for just £39 per hour.
Christopher is a chartered marketer, has an MBA (University of Warwick), a Diploma in Digital Marketing (IDM) and is a former, practising chartered surveyor.
Christopher has extensive experience of managing rapidly growing businesses, launching new products, advising start-ups and working in challenging turn-arounds. This has included management and board level experience at telecoms and software businesses:
- ScottishTelecom (became Thus plc), where he launched a new nationwide consumer telephone service.
- Orbital Software plc where he managed and launched pioneering knowledge sharing products and services.
- Phonebox, where, as Marketing Director, he helped turn around this innovative business (became Vianet plc).
- An e-learning software start-up where he grew the business as Marketing Director.
The partners have also worked in marketing roles at The Boroughloch Consultancy, David Clark Associates (Marketing & Management Consultancy), IMP, Merchiston Castle School, Cargilfield School, Loretto School, Winton House and Chalmers & Co.
Christopher developed his start-up and entrepreneurial skills the hard way by building his own ambitious social enterprise, e-commerce start-up: an online holiday letting marketplace, a specialist niche Airbnb called Yes Holidays. So, he understands the immense challenges of being an entrepreneur!
A former practising chartered surveyor, Christopher has also worked in property development, investment and agency with Quality Street Residential Investments, Brixton plc, Chestertons, King & Co (now King Sturge) and Ryden.
Here are some suggestions on choosing a marketing consultant.Free Marketing Audit Free Marketing Fitness Test