We work as flexible marketing managers for several of our clients, often on a long term, partnership basis.
Engaging a flexible, part-time marketing manager can be an excellent marketing solution for small businesses that need help with business development marketing but don’t want the expense and risk of a less experienced, full-time employee.
This often means working 1 to 8 days per month from the clients’ office or our own office, usually on a long term basis. We’ve worked in partnership with some clients for 3 to 10 years.
You could benefit from:
- Having a highly experienced marketing manager on-hand as part of your in-house team.
- A trused colleague who can help develop and execute your marketing strategy and plan.
- Having a powerful integrated, multi-channel approach to marketing.
- A marketing consultant who really understands your business and can help you develop your strategy.
- Making your budget work really hard.
- Managing change in your business and building a marketing culture.
We provides marketing management services to a wide variety of small and medium sized businesses, specialising in the technology, food and drink, tourism and hospitality, professional services, education and property sectors.
Speak to Christopher Lamotte (via email or on 07957 870071) if you have some challenges and could benefit from having a flexible marketing manager.Free Marketing Audit Free Web & SEO Review