Consider a Virtual Marketing Manager
Do you need a flexible, virtual marketing manager to fix and develop your marketing?
Engaging a virtual marketing manager, an outscourced marketing manager, can be an excellent marketing solution for small businesses that need help with business development but don’t want the expense and risk of a less experienced, full-time employee.
This can mean working 1 to 8 days per month from the clients’ office or our own office. We’ve worked in partnership with many clients as their virtual marketing manager for 3 months to 10 years.
Advantages of an Outsourced Marketing Manager
You would benefit from:
- Having a highly experienced marketing manager on-hand as part of your in-house team.
- A trusted colleague who can help develop and execute your marketing strategy and plan.
- Having a powerful integrated, multi-channel approach to marketing.
- A marketing consultant who really understands your business and can help you develop your strategy.
- Making your budget work really hard.
- Managing change in your business to build a customer-focused marketing culture.
We provide marketing management services to a wide variety of small and medium sized businesses, specialising in the technology, food and drink, tourism and hospitality, professional services, education and property sectors.
Speak to Christopher Lamotte (via the form below or on 07957 870071) if you have some challenges and might benefit from having a virtual marketing manager.