Do your marketing challenges mean that you may be skating on thin ice? Are any aspects of your sales and marketing worrying you?
I’m researching the marketing issues faced by small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs). Are the marketing challenges and pain points that I come across, shared by your business?
To find out, please complete my 2 minute Real Marketing Challenges Quizz in confidence. Thank you very much!
Marketing today can be complex
Marketing has never been more challenging or, ironically, given us so many opportunities. The world of communications is multi-channel; there are a proliferation of new digital communication channels and tools, and they change relentlessly.
But, fortunately, the fundamental principles of marketing are still the same. You still have to focus on key groups of customers and have a clear marketing strategy, calendar of activities and budget, not to mention an excellent marketing team to execute your marketing; that drives inbound quality leads and puts your business on solid foundations for growth and real success.
Please contribute to my 2 minute Real Marketing Challenges Quizz.
At Real Marketing Specialists, I provide marketing consultancy work with ambitious small and medium sized companies on all aspects of their marketing, across all key channels, from strategy to detailed execution.
These are the marketing issues that I see, as confirmed by others in the industry.
Do you face any of these marketing issues?
- No clear marketing strategy
- Not managing to execute our marketing plan
- Don’t have clear selling messages and USP
- Wasting money on adverts
- In our omni-channel world, don’t know which channels to focus on
- Struggle with selling
- Profile too low
- Not enough time for marketing
- Marketing budget isn’t big enough
Or, do you worry about any of these web and digital marketing issues?
- Facing business model change and losing competitive advantage to disrupters
- Inbound marketing isn’t working
- Our website doesn’t achieve its objectives
- Don’t have a digital marketing strategy
- Our digital marketing isn’t working on mobile devices
- Need to improve our keyword rankings in search
- Wasting time on social media with little return
- Struggling with content marketing: don’t like writing and blogging isn’t happening
- Shortage of marketing skills, particularly across both traditional and digital marketing channels
Please click the link to a quick, 2-minute questionnaire with True / False statements, and share your marketing successes and challenges anonymously. Be assured, any responses will only be shared in aggregate and anonymously.
Any contributions are really appreciated. I’ll provide some free marketing tips and advice on a confidential basis (confidentiality is assured).