Products Are a Key ‘P’ in the ‘Marketing Mix’
The quality and delivery of every aspect of your products and services has an impact on their demand. This means that you must treat your products and services as part of your marketing.
Too many businesses think that marketing is only about marketing communications. It shouldn’t be. It should also include ‘P’ for Products (and ‘P’ for Price).
That means that the person responsible for marketing in your company, should know how your customers perceive your products and should have contribute to product improvements and product launches.
If you are a service business, are your services properly packaged up, or ‘productized’, to make them easier to market?
- Ask your customers to rate your products and share their ideas.
- Check out your competitors’ products.
- Do some personal and team brainstorming about improving your products, delisting products and creating new products.
Real Marketing can work with you to:
- Carry out Product Reviews.
- Research and plan the development and launch of new products or services.
- Work with you to develop your product marketing strategy.
- Help you work through product development processes.
- Develop product definitions and product road maps.
- Manage the product development process and work with technical teams.
- Create your product plan, develop product packaging, and implement launch campaigns.
Christopher Lamotte has launched innovative new software, telecoms, internet, drinks and service products.
Contact Christopher Lamotte (via email or on 07957 870071) for a Product Review to improve or launch your new products or services.