Are you posting regular blogs? If not, you could be missing a powerful, low cost marketing opportunity.
Blogging is a powerful communication activity. It allows you to share news and views, and nurture your prospects until they want to buy. It also increases the chances of your website being found in searches, by supporting SEO.
Your prospects increasingly don’t want to be sold to. They want valuable, useful information that answers their questions and solves their problems.
Real Marketing Specialists suggests that your blog should work hand-in-hand with your PR, online and in printed media.
Some of the benefits of blogging are that it:
- Is low or no cost (but does take time and hard work!).
- Builds trust, your reputation and cultivates relationships.
- Helps you be seen as a thought leader (particularly for B:B marketing).
- Communicates your personality to support and humanise your brand.
- Should be the hub for your content marketing: edited (repurposed) for social media posts, email marketing and your search engine optimisation strategy.
- Is a key element of your ‘inbound marketing’ (content which drives traffic organically to your website).
Your blog allows you to publish new, well written, unique content. This scores highly with the search engines and should drive your content marketing and SEO.
However, you need to enjoy writing to be a good blogger and to sustain a blogging routine. A surpising number of people don’t enjoy writing!
If you don’t want to write your own blogs or can’t find enough time, contact Christopher Lamotte on 07957 870071 (or 01620 825751) or by email.