Effective Website Design and Build
Is your website promoting your business effectively and meeting its marketing objectives? Is it on a content management system (CMS)? Is it mobile-friendly?
Your website design should be uncluttered, attractive and in keeping with your brand, its design and colours. Navigation should be easy and intuitive.
Your website must have effective calls to action to drive enquiries and sales. Many websites have no calls to action on the home page and, amazingly, some make it hard to find contact details.
Your web designers should have built your website so that it can be indexed by search engines; effective on-site search engine optimisation (SEO) is an essential element of being found in searches.
Other questions that should be considered are:
- Do you receive and evaluate visitor analytics, such as Google Analytics, on a regular basis?
- Are the online forms generating and capturing requests for information and contact details for sales leads effectively?
- Do you have any features, such as a blog, to encourage visitors to revisit or increase the amount of time they spend on your site?
- Do you offer website visitors the right social media sharing and bookmarking options?
- Are you making sufficient use of video marketing or audio clips to show off your services?
Is your Website Part of a Digital Marketing Strategy?
Building a website is often a big job; it needs to be part of a digital marketing strategy and be properly planned. Real Marketing can ensure that you follow a thorough website design and build process…:
- Write your website brief for circulating to web developers.
- Put together a website map, showing the structure of your website.
- Create an SEO plan for the whole site, based on keyword analysis.
- Project manage the design and build of your website.
- Copy write and edit your website content, both words and images.
For a conversation about improving or developing your website, please contact Christopher Lamotte via email or on 07957 870071.Free Web & SEO Review Free Mobile Marketing Audit