Marketing Strategy Consultants
Do you have a clear long term route map, a practical marketing strategy, for your business? Or, do you just need to refocus your marketing efforts?
If you don’t have a clear strategy for your business and don’t really know what you want to achieve, it’s easy to waste money on unplanned marketing activities.
Unfortunately, many small and medium sized businesses don’t have a clear marketing strategy. And, it’s a fact that many small business leaders spend less than an hour each month on strategy.
The benefits of having a strategy and working marketing plan are that it:
- Ensures you take your business in a clear direction and invest in the right areas.
- Puts your business on more solid foundations for the long term.
- Ensures you genuinely understand and act on your customers’ needs.
- Helps your business stand out from key competitors’.
- Ensures you use the most effective traditional and digital communication channels.
- Means you don’t waste your marketing budget on ad hoc advertising ‘opportunities’.
- Increases sales, profitability and customer retention.
- Keeps your business on track through uncertainty and major challenges.
You can quickly review your marketing by taking the Real Marketing Fitness Test (5 minutes to complete).
We’ll send you a marketing fitness score and some feedback on the areas of your marketing that you could work on. Plus, if you want more in-depth advice on how to improve your marketing, we offer a free follow-up call or meeting.
See our blog on how to Beat Your Customers with a Clear Marketing Strategy.
Develop Your Marketing Strategy & Plan in 2 or 3 Days
Real Marketing Specialists uses a tried and tested process for developing a marketing strategy, specially developed for SMEs. Let us help you capture your marketing strategy and tactics in one of our brief, working marketing plans. We can develop a short marketing plan in as little as 2 or 3 working days.
Working with you on a team basis, our marketing planning process could include:
- Carrying out customer, competitor and market research.
- Conducting a Real Marketing Audit.
- 2 or 3 hands-on marketing planning workshops.
- Profiling customers to target.
- Creating the right marketing mix for acquiring new customers and retaining existing customers.
- Developing your value proposition and one minute pitch.
- Agreeing an Action Plan with a multi-channel approach, a clear calendar of activities and quick wins.
- Free access to marketing, learning resources, including digital marketing, content and social media marketing.
Real Marketing has created well over 170 marketing plans for small and medium sized businesses; so, we know how to pull together practical, hard working plans quickly.
We use a tried and tested strategy development process, specially simplified and speeded up for SMEs. Let us help you capture your marketing strategy and tactics in one of our brief, working marketing plans. These can be developed in as little as 2 or 3 working days.
The planning process involves working with your management team to run a Real Marketing Review of your current marketing, including your website and all your channels, and then conducting customer, competitor and market research. Whatever is needed. This will draw out the key issues that need to be addressed by your strategy and plan.
You should use your plan as a living, evolving document which is not set in stone and should be regularly updated.
Execute Your Plan Properly & Creatively
Too often, good plans and campaigns can be spoilt by poor execution; some businesses have a good plan but don’t spend enough time implementing it; or they execute their plan badly, in a hurry, only partially and without discipline. Read How to execute your marketing plan for maximum ROI.
Ensure you have sufficient resources to follow through on your plans properly, particularly in terms of people and experience. If you are still struggling to make progress, write down what is holding you back.
Real Marketing executes marketing plans every day so can help you implement your plan, perhaps working as your flexible virtual marketing manager for 1 to 8 days per month.
Speak to Christopher Lamotte (via the form below or on 07957 870071) to develop your marketing strategy and plan.