Do you understand how your customers and prospects rate your products? Have you conducted a customer research survey within the last 2 years? What have you learnt recently from your most innovative competitors?
Knowing your customers and competitors, and being close to your market, is fundamental to marketing your business successfully.
You should know what your customers see as the real benefits and weaknesses of your products and business. We often learn most from our most challenging customers.
Market intelligence has never been easier and less expensive to get hold of. Do you know the size of your reachable market, and what’s trending in your market?
Real Marketing Specialists can:
- Undertake desk research, internet research and market analysis to evaluate new markets.
- Design and do research programmes using online questionnaires, telephone interviews, face-to-face interviews, postal questionnaires or focus groups.
- Analyse and present the results for discussion.
- Run workshops to agree strategic options and actions.
- Use the research to help you refine or develop your marketing strategy and marketing plan.
Contact Christopher Lamotte (via email or on 07957 870071) at Real Marketing if you need to know how your customers see you, or want to steal a march on your competitors.Free Marketing Audit Free Web & SEO Review